Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Comments4Kids 1

I visited Mr. Goerend's class blog and I left comments for Shelby, Cassie, Matt, Ian, and Maddie. They had some very cute stories that I enjoyed reading. For the most part, their stories were well written and had lots of good details, which made them even better to read. Shelby talked about going to a horse camp in her post. She talked about riding horses, eating marshmallows, and seeing bats. It sounds like Shelby had lots of fun at the farm and she said that she will miss it. In Cassie's post, "The Moment", she described how she got her dog, Chester. She said that her parents surprised her and took her to the Animal Rescue League and told her just to look. When she found a cute little dog that was in need of much help, though, her parents let her have it.

Matt's post was about his first tackle football game. He described how hot the day was and gave some pre-game details. He said that he plays for a team called the Giants and he plays on the line. He said that when his team scored, the crowd cheered loud and sounded "like an NFL game". Matt said that his team was up 13-0 at the half, then scored again in the last quarter to win the game. Ian's post was about his weekend bike rides with his dad. He described one ride where they rode on a path around the town. They saw birds and other wildlife as well as a lake and a bridge that was partially made of glass. He said that they rode all the way to the city water treatment plant. This reminded me of when I was young and used to ride my bike around town with my best friend. It is great to get out and explore any chance you get. Maddie's post was called "Cats Galore", which I thought was a cute title. She talked about going to pick up her two cats. She said that her favorite song was on the radio and that made her feel happy and excited, which I can totally relate to. She said that on the way to get them, she was trying to think of names for her cats and when she saw them, she decided to name them Sassy and Bingo. I enjoyed this week's Comments4Kids posts; I thought that these were some great stories.

1 comment: