Wednesday, December 2, 2009

GOODBYE

This is an image of the word bye written in white on a black background with a small smiley face above the y I have to say goodbye for now to a great group of classmates. I have enjoyed this semester with you all. I wish all of you the very best as you continue to pursue your degrees and future careers. I hope to stay in touch with many of you and maybe see you again in other classes. Thanks to everyone that I worked with on projects! Major, Bailey, Emily, and Angie, I really enjoyed getting to know you, and working with you on the projects was fun. Each of you are great people and will make great teachers. Thanks to Ms. Averitt for trying your best to make sure the stress level stayed as low as possible. There were a lot of projects to do, but you were always encouraging and tried to make sure that we weren't too stressed out. I really appreciate that. Best of luck to you! Thank you all again for a great semester! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment